The candidates may download Admit Card from CTET official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and
signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
The candidates must attempt questions in languages opted by him as mentioned in the Admit Card. In case the questions are attempted in any other languages, the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled.
Now you can download admit card. Below is the link.
How to download CTET 2018 Admit Card?
- Visit the official site of CTET- https://ctet.nic.in/
- Click on Admit Card download link
- Fill the required details like Registration No, DOB
- Click on the submit button
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen
- Download the CTET Admit Card
- Take the printout of your admit card for future use
The address for correspondence:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT,
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775