The Preptoz team is proud to offer practice test package for Odisha TGT Recruitment. Sign up for free. Try free practice tests to evaluate content for your exam. Once satisfied, purchase the Test Packages for the exam you are preparing for.
Following theories of Child Development are very important for CTET and State TET exams.
- Piaget’s theory of Cognitive Development
- Vygotsky’s theory of Socio-Cultural Development
- Kohlberg’s theory of Moral Development
- Pavlov’s Theory of Classical Conditioning
- Skinner’s Theory of Operant Conditioning
- Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences
Every year 5 to 6 questions are asked in both paper I and paper II. We are providing questions (80+) from previous year papers for quick revision.
#CTET #UPTET #OTET
Director Secondary Education, Odisha invites online applications from intending candidates of SC & ST Category for recruitment against unfilled vacancies of Contractual Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT PCM, TGT CBZ & TGT Arts) in Govt. Secondary Schools of Odisha. The selection for the recruitment will be made through Online (Computer Based) Competitive Examination to be held in selected Test Centres covering all the Revenue Divisions of Odisha. Read More
Properties of Parallel Lines –
- The basic characteristic of Parallel Lines is they never meet at any point
- The distance between two Parallel Lines would always be same at every point
- Any third line will cut Parallel Lines at same angles
- Any straight line cutting Parallel Lines is called Transversal
- Two Transversals cutting Parallel lines at same angle would also be Parallel in themselves
- Any line Parallel to one Parallel Line would be Parallel to all Parallel Lines
MP High School Teacher TET 2018 – Professional Examination Board, Bhopal has revised the exam date of MP TET 2018.
MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Date – January 29, 2019
MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Date – February 19, 2019
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the recruitment notification for TRT (Teacher Recruitment Test) Junior Teacher Primary & Contract Teacher (Secondary) Posts.
Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode.
Please refer official website: www.ossc.gov.in for more details. Read More